A layered cutting file of a Boston Terrier dog
This cute little Boston Terrier just wants to play!
Cut this layered Boston Terrier SVG file with a digital cutting machine, such as a Cricut or Silhouette.
***** SIZE & MATERIALS *****
I recommend cutting the design at least 6 inches tall. The one in the photographs was cut at 8 inches tall.
You can cut the file with any material that your cutting machine can safely use.
The photographs on this listing show the design cut with 160gsm card stock.
To create the "3D" look, use 3D foam pads/foam tape between each layer when you stick them together.
***** HOW TO USE *****
After purchase you will be given a link to download the files.
You must unzip the downloaded folder before you can use the files.
If you are using a phone/tablet then you may need to install an app/program to allow you to unzip files.
The zip folder contains the design in these formats: SVG, DXF, PNG
For Cricut Design space, use the SVG file. This is one where the filename ends in .svg
You may need to resize the design when it opens in Design Space as it sometimes appears quite small. All the layers are grouped, so you can easily resize them all at the same time and they will all stay in proportion with each other.
A full assembly guide PDF file is included which lists recommended colour schemes and how to attach the layers together, and in what order.
***** PLEASE NOTE *****
This is a digital file which you will be able to download after purchase.
Nothing will be physically shipped to you in the post/mail.
- You may sell handmade physical craft items that you have made using this product
- You must NOT use this product to create new digital products or files
- You must NOT sell the files included in this product
- You must NOT share these files with anyone else
- Files must NOT be uploaded to any print-on-demand website or service
- Purchasing this product signifies your acceptance of these terms